To Know Your Purpose Is an Honor.
The Twin Flames Universe Ascension Coach Training Program is a 13-week training course where you will learn how to assist anyone through any challenge they could face in their daily lives using the fundamental spiritual principles of Twin Flames Universe. Over the course of the program, you will receive hands on training and support from our team of mentors, which include a selection of our most highly skilled TFU Certified Ascension Coaches.
Each week you will participate in a group class with your designated mentor and learn how to:
- Guide clients through blocks to their peace using the Mirror Exercise
- Identify limiting beliefs and illusion-based thoughts within clients
- Support clients in releasing fear-based core patterns and beliefs
- Lead clients from a state of upset to a state of permanent peace in that place
Join our ever-growing community of spiritual teachers and healers from all around the world who are claiming their calling and pioneering the ascension. To Pursue Your Purpose as a Career Is Heaven on Earth.
Once you have completed your training, you will be required to fulfill 10 total practice coaching sessions with your mentors and fellow members of the Twin Flames Universe community. Feedback from your mentors and practice clients will ensure that you have fully grounded the lessons of the Program into your work.
Our Program teaches you not only how to help others, but how to create a lasting and sustainable career. We will help you master salesmanship in order to guide your clients to the services they need from you. Jeff and Shaleia have provided over 13 hours of personal, world-class sales instruction plus an exclusive look at effective sales conversations with real prospects.
Why Ascension Coaching?
“There’s a big difference between an Ascension Coach and a Life Coach. Life Coaches focus on a short term goal. Ascension Coaches focus on eternal healing. Anything you heal and manifest in your life with the work taught in the Ascension Coach Training Program is eternal. You learn to raise your vibration and maintain it for eternity. You create Heaven on Earth for yourself and you share this process with your clients. It’s a high honor to be an Ascension Coach.”
-Breann Price, Head of ACT
Let us support you in becoming the great Healer you truly are. Sign up for the Ascension Coach Training Program today.
More About the Program
The Ascension Coach Training Program is split into two phases with 13 weeks of training in total. Members that join will work intimately with a selection of highly skilled Twin Flames Universe Certified Ascension Coaches. The first 10 weeks are primarily focused on embodying the teachings and mastering the Mirror Exercise. You will be invited into a weekly group class where you can practice coaching with your peers. After the first 10 weeks you will be invited into our Twin Flames Universe Sales and Coaching forum where you will spend the last three weeks learning about sales and prospecting. You will be given all the essential training resources needed to learn how to sell, prospect and build your Coaching business. All Ascension Coach Trainees must receive weekly coaching sessions with a Master Certified Ascension Coach (MCAC) or Certified Ascension Coach (CAC).
Once you graduate from the Ascension Coach Training Program you will retain your CAC status permanently. Newly CACs will take an oath prior to certification. You will also be given the opportunity to become a member of the prestigious Association of Ascension Coaches (AAC) and maintain an Active Certified Ascension Coach status for a monthly fee. All those who join the program at its current price point of $4,999 or 5 monthly payments of $1,111 will receive 1 year of waived fees.
To be an Active Certified Ascension Coach means you receive all of the support and benefits of the Association of Ascension Coaches, such as:
- Free support from our outstanding team of leaders
- Free weekly live video calls to help you sharpen your coaching and selling skills and take your business to the next level
- Exclusive entrance to our AAC forum
- Jeff and Shaleia’s personal endorsement
In order to remain a member of the Association of Ascension Coaches and maintain the status of Active Certified Ascension Coach, there are 7 requirements that must be upheld:
- Each coach must pay a $99 monthly membership fee to remain in good standing with Jeff and Shaleia and the AAC. This fee is waived for the first year of being an Ascension Coach for all those who join at the $4,999 or 5 monthly payments of $1,111 price point. The membership fees grants you access to all coaching related resources and Jeff and Shaleia’s personal endorsement. Without their endorsement you are no longer in good standing and cannot be an Ascension Coach. Falling out means you missed a payment and must pay $350 and go through a reinstatement process overseen by our Human Resources department. You have the option to pay $999 for the whole year, or to set up the $99 monthly subscription plan.
- As an active CAC you must be attending the weekly sales meetings and actively participating in the discussion in our AAC forum. You must stay current with what’s going on with the association – keep up with posts, emails, announcements, etc.
- You must be making sales, or at least healing into this place and actively focusing on expanding the work by selling it to others.
- You must have an active coaching business, or be working diligently on building it up.
- You must be actively participating in moderating the forum, interacting with members, and contributing to the community with your loving presence.
- You must support the sales team by volunteering for the Church of Union in some capacity (moderating our community forum is included in this).
- You must invest in all of Jeff and Shaleia’s products to maintain your role as an active CAC, and continue to invest in new products as they come out to stay sharp and up to date with the teaching.
- All MCACs must receive weekly Ascension Coaching from either CACs or MCACs. All CACs must receive biweekly or weekly coaching from either CACs or MCACs.